Who Would've Thought

that a person you trust actually someone who can betray you.LOL truetrue and fckk it cos they are deceased to society i mean,people nowadays are whack.Theyre fake! and began on hating on each other but i dont give a fckk on it cos im forreal and i guess imma stay that way.PERIOD PERIOD. Lol

thats a pretty random thought tho.Dont mind it!hahahahaha

so i was reading a blog about random people over myspace,blogger,multiply,facebook and etc and ended up searching for chicks hot photos on the internet and look what i got...

it's Megan Fox,my future wifey.LOL im having some freakin dreams right now but im sure as hell that someday i can meet her.Like a year,probably 2years?three?5?8?....OHH im depressed.Nah,i kidddd but i seriously wanna meet her that if i could rent a private jet right now and fly all the way to Hollywood and have a date with her,im gonna be the HAPPIEST man that ever existed on the Earth.hahahaha thats exaggerating i know.LMAO

So back to my thoughts,i really wanna make this straight...

I HAVE TO SET SOME GOALS:

1. I have to get everything done in school starting with the teachers followed by enrollment.Ughhh!
2. I need to ask money from people right here right now for my trip 3days from now but idk if it'll really happen.My homies shouldnt be whackk!
3. I should persuade my sis to drive me a couple of weeks from now to tha airport to give my princess a ride home.You'll know who she is.JK
4. I have to follow my goals on my previous blog entries.
5. I have to buy books for summer classes. (Ughh,why do we have to suffer like this?!LOL)
6. And i need to eat,bath and sleep now.I have to be early at schooo tomorrow.

PEACEBABY!
-this has been GinPeeeee once again:) :)