Uh oh.

so school today was pretty stressful and crazy.Got to school at around 7:30 and exam started at 8 and my effort of rushing-to-school wasnt worth it cos i actually thought our teacher was gonna shut the door and leave a notice saying (MAKE UP EXAMS WILL BE ON MONDAY AT 7am-which prolly wouldnt happen) and shitt,i aint gonna go to school cos it's like one of my anticipated dayss, the SUMMER BREAK! lol So we had our final Biology exams and damn,it was craaazzzyy!

Lemme give you a short break down to know the origin.lol

So i woke up at 5am (which supposedly at 4am but for some reasons,i wasnt in the mood of waking up and not determined at all) to study for my Biology exams.And even i woke up a lot later than 4am,i felt like i havent slept for like 48hours tho my room lights were killing my eyes. So yea,thats what happened, i havent studied a single detail tho i had stored some of it from the previous discussions and just hoping that it would comethe way it should.hahaha so i slept for like 30mins? and woke up at 6:30 so i tried to fix everything up as fast as i could and i was rushing on it cos i had to hitch for my brother to drop me to school. And in the middle of the road,i actually sensed that i forgot something.And dangg,of all the things i should forgot,my PHONE was the lucky one. SUCKKSS cos i wasnt able to text my friend from somewhere out there LOL and a few people i like to talk in the morning.hahaha So i borrowed Kaye's phone to tell dad if he could bring my phone to school cos i need it badly,nah not really.But i still need it tho!

EEXXAAMMSS:

i sucked at answering the questions and it was hard knowing that i havent studied on the exam topic (my seatmate actually asked me if i studied on the exam topics and i said "what topics?" (lol stupid) and she said "about blahblahblah" and i was like "shit!!forreal?i thought we're gonna have the whole coverage" and she's like "hahaha you stupid!" so exam was about to start right after she told me those and i was completely kawawa knowing that i'd absolutely succckkkk!) but not that much tho.I got a low grade,but not soo low to make me disappointed tho i had to make-up for it in Comprehensive Exam (which i know it'd be hard,complicated,looong,headaches and nosebleed-JK).So afterwards,went to a couple of school areas to find for a few teachers which will SUPPOSE to sign our clearance and dang,only a couple did sign.Not bad tho cos atleast we were the first among the rest.Bwahahaha!

Then went to the canteen to chill and eat.Then exams for skills again and while we were waiting for our turn,we blasted up Jackie's mp3 without any thought that our teacher was just behind out room and then she goes like "uhmm" (looking at Dawn patiently-ya see?); then Dawn was like tensed and immediately found a way to turned it off but she could find the right button and our teacher was like "I thought this is a classroom,not a disco room" and when she left,everybody left in the room stared at Dawn and laughed.hahaha But Dawn aint mad tho,she actually laughed over it knowing that it aint that bad.hahahaha

Mainly,i passed my skills exams (dont ask about the grade-just tellin you that it's not low nor it's high,just average maybe).

That afternoon,it was our comprehensive exam and i was completely shocked that it ran to 200items all in all and 50 questions in a row and i was like DDDDDDAAAAMMMMN!My nose is bleeding,i need help right here! But sure tho,i had mild headaches after answering all of the questions which im 60% sure that i answered some correctly and some were succckkkaa!LMFAO havent known the results yet but hopefully,im gonna pass cos damn,it consist of 20% of our whole grade for Freshmen and it will either pull u up or down-ya seee?!LOL

Jvel was mad at US-English Group (with no exceptions) for not making out obligations for our thesis right.Trish and I went home straight right after our comprehensive exams and Jvel was kindof in good mood and the next thing i know,Kaye texted me that Jvel put something on the papers i printed and she was extremely mad that she dont even wanna make something for our project anymore and i was like "aight there she go again.." hahahaha

I guess imma wrap it up for now and i had to study for my Chemistry exams tomo.

PEACEBREEEZIES!
-GinPofBCD