Night with SisterrDear.

it was a dark night (like literally), it was the EarthHour event actually and noticed alot of people participated.hahaha it was a one-time event,prolly happens every year.My sister was at Lacson that night cos she had to attend the graduation after-party of her friend.Decided to go there cos i knew i could ride home with her.On my way,Lovelle texted me if where i was and i said going to McDonald's Lacson to document the event and she said 'cool!i'll wait you here.streets lights are all off and you might pull off your documentations.Text me as soon as you got here' and i was like 'Alright'.

Didnt catch her tho:( cos they had to go home due to her curfew.But it was cool seeing her,i mean after 39872998 years,i thought she's gone but she will never be.I know that forsure. :)

Didnt get the chance to take pics cos i was late!hahaha the lights were on as soon as i got there at Lacson and i was like,WTF??!My effort and all that was all thrown out and i feel like going home frustrated.JK JK

Sis texted me that theyre done with tha dinner and they were at Dunkin Donuts.So i went there and chat with some of her friends.Then off to Mac's cos i was hungry.hahaha took pics and vids.LOL and the two of us just talked about random stuffs.

SIS.

Fries Eating Contest: "Can You Beat Me?"LOL

head to Venez Cafe.There were a lot of people there and before going to Sorrento,i took this.hahaha check it out!



Then head to Sorrento,then went home.Pics are at my multiply.

imcalledfreshginpee.multiply.com