I Must Have Firgured This Out!

i went to skool today to process my clearance for this semester and so far,it didnt go so well.I was at skool the whole time to wait for a couple of teachers to sign and apparently,im getting really annoyed with this shit but i still gotta do this.Cos if i dont,who will?Rightright?But anyway,main point..

I approached my Biology teacher about my grades and if she could sign my clearance but before i could say a word,she said "Umm,kindly stay there with them for awhile" pointing to a group of people and some were my classmates.I got tired tho so i went out of the room for awhile to talk to a few classmates who were still waiting for their clearances and i felt a li'l bit tensed about it thinkin about my grades in trouble and all that.So after half an hour,Dawn texted me to get inside the room and our teacher will explain why she let us stay.She told us we didnt get the median score or above and i was like, ' WTF This is wha'm talkin about!' but i finally firgured it out the reason myself and i was kindof expecting it in the very first place.So she told us to study a couple of chapters that we like from all of the discussions and then we could take a removal exam on it so were like "YEA!Let's do it!" and the deal was,if we couldnt pass it just like the chance she gave us,we would face the boardroom or worse,automatically retake the subject.But im pretty much sure i aint gonna fail cos imma study real real hard than before.Now i've learned my lesson.HAHAHAHA