WHHHHHAAAAAATT?!

So today's just another superdddooooper boring day.I went to skool and dint attend PE class cos shit it starts at 7am and im all stressed out last night so thats the reason why.LOL just attended the 2nd period class which was Chemistry and it was Nikka's birthday.Happy Birthday to her (lol as if she could read this hahahaha) and ate some bread which our lovely Ms. Jonie bought for her.LOL how nice aye?? Discussed some stuffs i couldnt understand.LOL only took us an hour and a half for quiz and lectures.Then Trisha,Dawn,Eva and i decided to hit IT Log Park (I-Cafe) for some action on...LEFT4DEAD hahaha yea,it was so much fun and Dawn had a lot of it like she craved for more (damn,Trisha and I were really a bad influence.LOL thats nothin tho!

Went to Robinson's to meeet up with my sis (lol we havent hanged in like FOREVER-that was kinda best time forsure).I bought uhh,nneevveerrmmiinndd:) JK and then we went home.

I was on my laptop the whole time when i read an article about Francis M. (i watch tv the whole time and it makes me stay when Francis M's on the show) - sad tho:( he died and Philippines is at stake now.HAHAHA i kidd!but anyway,it's really sad knowing that he somehow had contributions in the Philippines industry (hiphop,rap and all those good stuff) and made Filipinos more proud of it.BonVoyage Francis M...

Mom decided to go out of town (she went to lola's place with my cousin) cos she'll be talking to lola about lotta stuffs and idk idk.Im here at the house stuckk all alone.Sis,her friend and her baby went to their friend's place.Brother went to his buddies for group studies and apparently,Nanny aint here cos she at the neighbor's house the whole time.So clearly,i do things (such as couch potato,watch dvd,facebook,blogg-right now,and read stuffs on the internet and readers digest-yea im a nerddooo JK) when im home alone.

Im just glad that the girl i want to date kinda has a thing on me right now but i wont be sooo sure about it cos shitt man,frustration could kill me and i hope that wouldnt happen.

SO PEACE OUT BABY!
Shout out goes to J (the girl) for giving me a chance to show my thing these past few days. :) :)

GINNNPEEEEE.