So..

so i woke up this morning reading a couple of "good morning!" messages on my phone and didnt reply.I was bored staying at home cuz it's just me and the maid left again and i have no NEW dvds right now.So i watched the very last episode of Prison Brek Season 3 just so to get rid of boredom.Then afterwards,i checked my phone in my room and read Dawn's message saying that i should go to school ASAP cos our Biology teacher was gonna talk about our grades and all that.

So i got ready and rush onto school and when i finally got there,it's like a no big deal thing like,everything's just as normal as it is!Damn,lol.So i approached my teacher about my grades and she showed me the papers and everything and found out that i passed all of it!YEA! So she signed my clearacne.Talked to Dawn for awhile and went home.

So my day at school went out well so far cuz i didnt get to hear some bad news.

RANDOM THOUGHTS:

I was watching Jabbawockeez videos on YouTube and idk what channel does the 'AMERICA'S BEST DANCE CREW' air but i do know that theres a show on MTV but i certainly think that it aint that one.LMAO I watched their performance during the Laker's Game and their dance back in 2005 on the same show and theyre damn amazing!And some of them are Filipinos just so you know (about 5 of em?) how sickkk is that?And uhm,they dance so well that i wish they'd adopt me and add some twist like train me to be one of em and be the youngest in the crew.hahaha im overthinking things i know.Stupidd tho!

I was thinking about watching the Lakers game.Yea i know what you're thinking!hahaha

And i got this text message from Joel confirming that a couple of homies in the group are pretty much sure that they can go on the escapade that will be happening next week-Wednesday forsure.We'll be going out of town like a hundred miles away from our city and yea it's really far.So we better fix our consent,expenses and all that if we're certainly going cos i aint a back-outer.I'd even provide my car and house over there as long as they confirm to me that everything's been fixed.LMAO Im pretty excited,i know!hahaha and im really looking forward to it cos it's like our first time to be that far away by ourselves.Imagine how cool and fun that'd be!

So thats it for now baby..Products of overthinking things.Just kidding!

GINPOFBCD!