School's Getting Whaky-er

Our school semester suppose to end like this week. So in addition to that,our department gave us this shit called CLEARANCE for us to sign. And talkin about it, it's like WTF??!! I mean,it's all good doin shit like this and stuff in school as long as the teachers are reach-able! You know wha'm sayin? How do they expect us to go to school next week,look for them,and then the next time we talk to their secretaries or colleagues, it's like "Ms. Blahblah will be back next week from vacation". So you know my point here now! Oh succkkka! Im confident that i passed all of my subjects for this semester and signatures aint needed at all.But for some reasons,the school requires it.But i understand that fact tho.

So i took my VAED exams earlier and tho i didnt study a single detail,i think the answers were self-explanatory and it aint that difficult compared to the last one.Hmm then one thing i forgot is that,my classmate told me earlier to go see our Chemistry teacher before 3pm cos she'll be leaving for a vacation that would last a week i think?And i damn FORGOT! So i was like,shitttt,im sooo screwed.I dont wanna go back to school over and over again.And then here goes my NSTP director and idk how to call her.And alot say shes strict and the way she talked to me a couple of days ago seemed stupid.Im sorry to say that but she aint deserve my respect.It was clear that i got a 1.0 grade but she didnt completely sign it for random reasons that she cant even explain.So whats that?!HAHA Then one thing i worry about,is my Biology subject (read the previous blogs).

Then to relax me up,after this damn stressful day,im here right in front of my laptop again,writing this blog,chatting with a few friends over facebook,downloading music for my iPod and watching funny videos in YouTube and believe me,im crackin myself now.LMAO

That's it for now.
(No more pics for awhile)
And it's my momma's birthday tomorrow so imma wrap this up now.

MYNAMEIS GIN!