Public Transportation

The bad thing about having to take the jeepney or sometimes the tricycle, the people stink. People smell like they have fish hanging out of their ass or they haven’t discovered a bar of soap. I don’t know. Some people are obnoxious and get loud, I would describe these people the “careless people” (in a way they take care of their body) It’s true, but hey I’m not being mean by mentioning any names or where they live!

The good thing about having to take the jeepney or sometimes the tricycle, you meet interesting people. Certain people on jeepney makes me laugh because they get my humor and it’s good to see someone has given a chuckle. Also, the nice people who offer change when you or another person doesn’t have enough. They just want to know how’s life going and what’s in store for the youth generation.

To meet people that are friendly than others in an unexpected situation is “wow.” This is their stop, when will I see them again? Take care.