I Regret Giving Up Too Easily On My Past Friendships.

This time, i'll talk about my personal experiences regarding friendship and the way i handle it. some people may take advantage of the fact that im a giver and not a taker. well, sometimes, people are hard to understand but the fact that im easy to handle is just too much for me. people are taking advantages and it hurts to know when u lose those people who are close to you! and sometimes.. i have to step up before it's too late!

If my friend and I ever gotten into a huge fight, I’d give up; I wouldn’t fight for the friendship. I regret this so much. I’ve lost friends that have meant so much to me. Friends who I can be my complete self with: act silly in public, cry my eyes out, comfortable with their presence 24/7, and tell secrets I wouldn’t have thought about sharing.

Now, letting go of a friendship would be my last option. I don’t want to lose anyone that’s worth having.