Everyone Has Their Weak Spot for That One Person

Where they break down and cry and take that person back. blah blah blah.

Yeah, not me. This was us : Bestfriends = Strangers.

I know you expected some sort of reconnection or whatever, and it seems lovely, really. I really wanna tell you that we could be friends again, and hang, and share snacks, and wave to eachother as we pass throught the hallways. But really, i only have two sorrys.

I just wanna say sorry for hanging up. I honestly couldn’t handle talking to you anymore. & as much as i admire your balllssss for calling me - i don’t want anything to do with you. at all. After all you put me through, i’m gonna take the high road, and not give you the time of day, or a second chance. So, sorry for answering your call in the first place.

I may sound like a total ass for sayin that ^ . but whatever. forrrreal. Fuck you. You deserve it.