So my afternoon class went like this. Had this History teacher who is very pertinent with subject matters related to Philosophy,History, Origins and Theology. His first day with us went well as far as I know and we had a blast during his class. He has a great sense of humor somehow but idk why I feel like falling asleep most of the time. But he was toasting me like the whole time! It was jst cool wd me. I don’t have a problem with that cause he ddnt throw me some annoying shit. He was just toasting me in a good way and like, he’d always seen me most of the time and idk why.


In the middle of the class he asked me ‘do u know what gift is?’ I said ‘yes, it’s like skills, talent and etc from God’ then he started the argument with ‘are u sure there is a God?’ I was like,’yea there is!’ and then he told us a couple of stories about how God doesn’t exist and it’s just mere fiction and all that. I was freakin annoyed to hear those words since im a Christian and I jst believe in God wholeheartedly. So I slightly argued with him about it and I was thinking ‘he probably heard my words from the other Christians so I just shouldn’t spit it out and keep my mouth shut’.

He ddnt argue wd me like he was stuck on it. When I stopped talkin to him, he stopped too. It’s act’ly my first time to encounter some atheist (idk if he’s really atheist since I’ve heard he has this Christian school for kids) who act’ly voiced out about their beliefs in science and not in God. I was kinda pissed off but oh well, he jst took those argument back by his joke but still couldn’t forget it. Idk if I should still argue with him whenever he goes inside the class but I sure will tell him something.. something that he’ll realize for the rest of his life. Im not sure if this is a good and effective idea but im sure he’ll get what I mean.