wheew atlast

so i finished my 1st semester this yr and it was like pheew. it wasnt that easy man, it's not a joke i got into some med school and the curriculum is just plain crazy. tho im having fun wd everything. my classmates, teachers and activities, i think theyre all worth it.

i wasnt sure tho if im still gonna pursue my course since im having a hard time figuring out why i dont excel that much. i do actually. but it's not like i do with some things, u know wha'm sayin?

maybe because of the school, maybe because of my classmates, maybe because of my teachers or maybe it's just because of me. it's all about having motivation right? but shit, i aint got nuthin of it.

im trynna do everythng i can to make my parents proud of me even just for this yr. or nxt year or another years to come. just like my brother who excels academically. i dont wanna compete with him, i just want to do it for myself cuz i havent felt successful in school this yr. lol
hopefully, next semester i'll do good. lol