My Birthday Wishlist!

it's my 18th birthday TOMORROW (Oct. 4)!

YOU CAN GIVE ME..

(JK. if you want to tho. LOL)

God's guidance primarily!
a girlfriend that doesnt front - who can show me her REAL side.
to finally drive my own car.. and a license
PS3
New Nike Maverick (size 9)
Canon EOS 60D
a Stussy or Supreme Shirt (checkered or plain will do)
Shoutout Video from friends and families (YouTube)
a party that everybody wouldnt forget!
trips (Hawaii or Phuket - where i can stay on a beach wd friends and families)
a Lakers jersey (24)
a kiss/hug from everyone
to pass my grades in finals
iPod headset
wider room for all my stuffs
Vans Authentic (any color size 9)
backstage passes to FrayxLinkin ParkxRed Hot Chilli PeppersxKanye WestxKid CudixDrake
(just simple requests. i dont want anything that could b really expensive. im a practical type of guy so im contented with pretty much anything)
and i love SURPRISE SUPRISE SUPRISE.


and oh! SING ME A BIRTHDAY SONG. :)

still thinking more...
thanks tho.

-Gin Pedrosa