keep talkin

oh nigga u know this war aint over yet. it's getting intense forsure and im not sure if u could still keep up.

u keep talkin behind my back and shit, ur a loser or somethin. that's fcken horrible. and trust me, people around u are scared of ur attitude cuz they never know how to trust u anymore. thats obviously not the type of thing for me and when i do, i make sure that every single people i talk to about it will agree with me and i aint tellin no lies and sorry to tell u, they do. lol dont expect urself to win nikkuh.

i sometimes get people's points when they say somethin to me. it's like i make myself think that theres wrong with both of us, but technically there isnt. this is not normal, believe me. ur creepy and u know that! u brag about somethin in which u dont have or own so thats apparently makes u a loser in the first place cuz believe me, people already busted u. they just cant talk to u about it cuz they think it's pretty normal for u to be like that. now u know. whachu gon' do now? well i guess u might wanna keep doing it cuz u can never get the point... obviously.

so enuff with this one. sorry if u'r heart is pounding right. sometimes we need reality check, and yea it hurts.