Late.

checkin my time now,it's exactly 12am and i feel like i have slept for 48 hours previously cuz i havent been feeling sleepy since earlier today.

today wasnt dope at all. it's boring,exhausting (from alot of stressful situations), irrelevant, useless,depressing,and just plain ordinary day but prolly worse than that. i havent gone out of this house all day looong and i've just been eating my ass off and sleeping all day. more like a couch potato or ugggh.

i've been keeping myself busy editing my blog and networking layouts and talkin to homies and classmates over YM and phone cuz i need infos right now. i feel dumb. skool's about to start,well not really. it'd start prolly on 15th and i still havnt found any of my summer class teachers to sign my clearance. i procrastinate man, bigtimeee and i feel like im not in the mood to go to skool this week. or week after this. if dad hasnt been telling me over and over again to go to skool,sign my clearance and enroll as early as possible,i wouldnt have gone there last Wednesday. but oh well,my classmates are taking care of it. they send my updates about the teachers' schedules and im a one lazy ass person stuck here at home watching dvds and sleep all day long.

now tell me, is it still part of growing up? like physiologically normal? pshhh whatever!
i feel like an old person now. well,im 17 and my 18th birthday is still way too far but i keep asking myself 'am i still functioning?' LOL i know it's a really really weird question and i actually think im going insane right now but thats prolly one thing that motivates me in doing useful stuffs. somethings keeping me from it tho and im still figurin it out. woah it just reminded me of one of the 7 deadly sins, sloth.LOL

ironically, i just found out that the girl that i've been having crush on actually came from the US and her name's Gina Jae. remove the 'Jae' and 'a' from Gina. it becomes Gin and we live in tha same village and go to the same past-time place every afternoon. well, thats not weird at all,it happens really. Tho not most of the time and im just glad that im about to get acquainted with her. Dang, Andrew (her cousin) should better take care of it. i made a deal with him in replacement of my PSP for a week.LOL

it's really getting late and i better wrap this up before my parents caught me staying up late while imma b doing something important early tomorow morning.so Ciao!