BM: Dad's Day Part 1

it's not Fathers's Day yet (thats tomorw) but im chillen now with dad. So tonight,we headed here at East Billiard where we can enjoy his favorite game. i havent been on a match with my dad cuz my brother's apparently unbeatable.lol
I was so close to beat him but my last shot (supposedly) suckked! Lmao
No big deal tho,i dont technically kno how to play billiards lyk a pro! Ahaha
Just for fun.

So it's almost 11pm now and we aint tired at all. still got a couple of destinations to go. haha
This is dads break and he should enjoy evry minute of it forsure.lol

I gotta grab hot choco now or somethng with caffein (except for coffee) to keep me on the run tonight.lol

Thats it for tonight readers and theres a part 2 tomo or the next day.boo dpends if i aint gonna b lazy again.:-D

peace and happy fathers day to ur dads.hee