Updates.

well,i dont post updates here anymore.Not cuz i dont want to but because i've been busy lately and sometimes,i couldnt just type a detail in my computer.Whenever i go online,i just check messages on Facebook,MySpace,Multiply and friend's updates here in blogger but i kindof feel lazy in typing stuffs here.But now,here i go.LOL i dont procrastinate much now cuz i know that imma have summer classes and i really shouldnt procrastinate starting off with blogging.LMAO well,life's been good lately.I get a chance to go out with my elder sister again.Shes prett cool now.Then,no girlfriend for now and im hella bored with my life:( i desperately need one right now.hahaha how i wish i could find a date within this month.School's getting tougher and idk if i can survive summer classes.Hopefully i could cos damn,as if i have a choice.I wont go for 5years!Holy week's just okay.I didnt do much over the week but i was bored staying at home and parents went out of town so i kicked it at Kc's house (it was good Friday) and noticed that the streets were hella calm and there were VERY few cars on the road.I was at church since Wed cuz i had to attend our church's convention and it was pretty tiring.Rollo and Jason slept at my house.It was fun tho my room was all messed up now.hahaha im having problem with sleeping tho (JK) but seriously these past few days,i noticed that i can do more stuffs during midnight til dawn especially with blogging (like what im doin right now) and it kinda feels amazing but im just a lil bit concern about my health.hmm

so i have to go to school tomorrow to finish my enrollment for summer classes and damn,im a one lazy ass kidd cos summer class starts tomorrow and i still havent enrolled yet.Idk but for some reasons,i dont feel like having a concern about school at all thinkin that it's only summer classes and i can ditch anytime.Depends ont he teacher tho but hopefully my teachers are nice and they should be!JK.I think i should just attend on Wednesday.I have no idea about my classmates but im pretty much sure that few of them havent enrolled as well.LOL lame!

I've been thinking lately about watching The Fast and Furious 09 and Friday the 13th with KC and im just thinking about the right time to do it.Im depsperate to see her now cuz we havent hanged out in like 2387974 years.(oh i think her boyfriend would go with her too but no prob at all.Kyle and i are good friends).