What A Way To Make A Living

so as ya'll know I've been working for this company for a couple of months now and I see progress. I couldnt specify the 'progress' I noticed but i'm sure I could feel it everday whenever I come to my workplace.

1st 2 months wasnt easy. It was a roller coaster ride for me but more with a downside. I thought working in a BPO industry is easy since you only accommodate clients and get paid for basically doing easy things. But no!! My assumption stopped there. It was hard AF like everyday Im struggling!! I've even thought of quitting several times already but those thoughts were countered of the benefits I get in working for the company. To be specific, the $$$..

Earning 8-10K a month is a brand new thing for me. I get to earn em through my own blood and sweat and the feeling of not asking money from my parents anymore is just fulfilling. All I have to do is go to office everyday, take calls, have convo with my wavemates and friends and just do my job but having a good time at the same time.

TO BE CONTINUED..