I Want A Date


I want to walk up to a door nervously with a handful of flowers behind my back praying to God that my hair doesnt look stupid or my clothes dont look spiffy enough. I want to 'panagbalay' and wait for you to open the door as I stand there trying to figure out what to say when I see you as It ry to remember what I have planned for the evening. I want to be speechless as time slows down when you open the door and I lay my eyes on you. I want to tell you how beautiful you look because I know hard you worked on looking your best. I want to open the car door to let you in and out. I want to hold the door open when we get to the restaurant. I want to have a dinner full of jokes and stories as I utilize every moment to get to know you. I want a kiss at the end of the knight that will send my heart soaring. I want butterflies on the ride home with a stupid that won't go away.