Simple friends.

While me and my friends, Jade and Neil,  were having dinner, something came up in my/our minds. Idk how the conversation exactly started but it was a perfect moment to voice out what I noticed and feel about them and my group of friends in general.


I am extremely grateful that I've found them. Major points have been added to the positive impression towards them. Why??

Rich and simple are two words that exactly describe them. Lemme include Lendly (@lendzEra) in this one. They're basically rich. Jade's mom works in the states and earns thousands of dollars a year. Neil's family has a business involving cars with multiple branches in and out of the city and his parents earn alot as well. Lendly's family owns one of the famous restaurants in Hinigaran city. I don't wanna state my family's business whatsoever cuz this entry isn't about me.

What I noticed is that they live simple lives. Not too simple but compared to other 'rich' kids in my city, they don't act spoiled or make-themselves-obviously-rich. They just live life with money as one of the basic daily needs, not using them luxuriously. They do that once in awhile but not all the time. They're not 'pasosyal' or worse, 'social climbers'. I don't even know if they've ever thought how rich they are! And I am very impressed with them!!

If they want certain things like latest gadgets, branded/expensive clothes and apparels, and even cars, they can definitely ask their parents and they'll get it right away. But they don't.. They're just contented of what they have! Jade's previous apartment costs her 7-9K a month and she's the only one living there. But when she graduated from college, she felt guilty to ask more for than 10K a month from her mom just for herself alone so she transferred to a cheaper apartment to decrease the burden from her mom and to save as well. See?? If she could stay in the same apartment and ask more than 10K/month from her mom, her mom will just give it to her, but she doesn't want that anymore. She wants to earn money by herself as much as possible. And Neil, he doesn't complain to his parents about new shoes or clothes or latest gadgets just to satisfy him. His principle is just to look clean even though the clothes he wears isn't branded whatsoever. As long as he has his car with him, he's good. He doesn't want anything else, that's all.. And Lendly told us that he wants to work to help his parents even though his parents don't need money from him but still, he wants to do it. Since his happiness involves latest gadgets, he told us that he wants a job as soon as possible so he could buy things like these by himself alone and not to depend on his parents anymore. 

While we were talking about this, I've compared them to the other friends I have which are somehow opposite to their personalities. There's a difference! And I realized that you don't need to go to fancy restaurants or buy expensive stuffs most of the time to be happy. All you need is a good company who accepts you for who you are without the need to spend alot to fit in. So I can definitely say, there's no pressure. PURE FUN! And if there's a group of friends that I'm proud of, I must say they are one of those. FANTASTIC 4!