Gstaad, A Good Hole-In-The-Wall

Since Jade moved in to her new apartment (East Park Residences), we've been seeing this mini restaurant right outside the building. The first time we tried eating there was the day when Jade moved in. Well, we didn't technically try eating cuz we just bought sodass and took off. Ok so the first time was actually when I came to her apartment and we figured out where to eat at the moment and we decided to try eating there. We were curious!
\
Boss had the biggest spareribs meal I've ever seen in the city, Jade had chicken pesto and I had fried chicken. Lemme tell you, they were tasty at such cheap/affordable prices! I don't have pics to show at the moment cuz I haven't taken any since the first time we ate there.

And then we brought Led to try the dish he wanted. He had lechon kawali as his first dish and he liked it very much. He's in love with Gstaad's sisig! We all are actually.

And then we've tried sisig, sate chicken, shawarma rice, cheese sticks, nachos (campisenos), luncheon meat, chorizo de Antique (I guess) and etc. We've tried different dishes and it didn't disappoint us! We're always accommodted accordingly and the staffs are nice.

For group of friends with big appetites (like us), I suggest going to Gstaad - located at East Park Residences just behind Panasiatic/East Block Veranda. I'm sure you'll like it there + you don't need to spend alot unless you order extras, beers and what not. It's also a nice place to chill without having so much people around you.