Sweet Thing



So last Tuesday afternoon around 5? Jade and I were hella bored and decided to look for random department stores to buy things we kinda need. We went to Lopue's East and Save More afterwards. We didn't find the things we were lookin for so we decided to buy some drinks instead and just take a break from the school-related stress. Whatever, ahaha

Bought a liter of beer and we decided to drink at her apartment.

Before we even came in, Jade saw this!


She was really surprised and thought to whom was this from. So she read the letter that says 'I'm sorry from: Neil' yes, from our boss. She was puzzled and speechless. She had a few thoughts of compromising her pride but I guess it just couldn't phase her.

So we started drinking and boss came to us.


This is definitely one of the sweetest things I've ever seen. Like come'on, a bouquet of flowers for apology?? Damn, I would even skip lunch just to buy this thing right here but ohwell, I guess love can make us do crazy yet sweet things. Does it? LOL