I Finally Got My Ear Pierced.

It's been awhile since I haven't written a blog and now I think I have to make up for my absence.


Anyway, something good happened yesterday. I dunno if it's good or bad but good cause it contributes to my look somehow, bad cause my parents don't want me to have it.

So I got my left ear pierced and yea it looks good!! Thanks to my friend Jade for doing the favor. She really did well! I like it! Well, I look just a lil bit different now. One thing forsure, I'm gonna rock it the suitable way possible.

IDK what would my parents think about this but I guess they just couldn't do something if they see it because it's already there! They can't make me remove it and let it close.

I still love my parents tho. Reason why I didn't ask their permission is because I don't wanna hear the word 'NO' and idk if I did the right thing but I guess I didn't mean to disobey them. I mean, I don't even know if they're ok with it or not. I just want them to see it so they could just complain but won't make me remove it or anything. If you just know what I'm saying :)