I Realized That..

I survived October… I remember around the 2nd or 3rd week where I was at such a low point and I wanted to just drop a few classes. But I came out superior and aced two tests and am currently waiting on two more results… Such a huge accomplishment for me. Now, it's November. we'll see how this goes.


And with the calming of school related duties, there comes the repercussions of drama and conflict (I should have saw it coming, seeing as we don’t live in a perfect world). If I’m not mentally strained, of course I’d have to be emotionally strained too. Could there be a correlation between the two? Like, does one trigger the other…or did i just land into these situations by chance? I’m not the type to be the one to avoid confrontation, but right now I’m dealing with so many things that I’d just rather not deal with petty drama right now. Just gotta stay focused and have some “decorum.”