updates.

so i found this shxt on blogger where u get to ask random questions to a person with a formspring link. haha so i keep on asking random stuff about this cute girl (FilAm) and she amazingly answers evry question i throw. hmm must b really flattering to her huh.

anyway, life's good. everything's back to normal. im stable with my one and only Louise and i hope i hope that the thing i've been wishing for would come true earlier than i expected. JK. i love her:) thats whatsup! i can wait for that moment where she's ready to commit and so am i. im ready anytime tho. i just need to sort things out! but uhh, if my crazy ass school schedules aint messin with my meetups with her, i'd do it all day everyday. if it's possible 24/7 yo! ahahaha

school's not so good. theres this new dude who gets on my last shxt and fcken annyoning! dude, who can stand a person that so conceited who doesnt even know hes just pretending to be someone hes not. oh c'mon! i feel sorry for him, but what can i say, i gotta step up to the game bcos i have to deal with him for the rest of the sem. uggh WTF?!

i was sickk last week but it ddnt phase me. i can handle stress ya know.

went to Sta. Fe last Sat for Jade's birthday and was late for some grub. lol haha suckka they ddnt know i was coming tho. haha my bad! so i stayed there til 7:30p and partayy. had a few alcohols but i promised not to get drunk tho. im doin this for myself and A NEW GIRL CAN CHANGE EVERYTHING. hmm played Poker and felt victory! ahaaa.

if u wanna ask me something, go ahead tho. leave a comment right under this post!
CIAO!