Oh Hey!

so summer skool's ending in like a week and for me,it's pretty much a new experience for me cuz i havent had summer classes before - unless i failed one but i havent and summer classes right now is actually required so not a big deal for me. It's ending tho and then another semester coming up so shii,i must complete my signing of clearance by the end of the week and enroll as the 'first one' as possible cuz i need to get in my section.Grrr first come frist serve now so i better get going. And speaking of skool,i think im not failing.My grades are ok.I think theyre just fair,nuthin to worry about.Except for Physics which actually sucks and i hate bigtime.Uggh,i just have to finish my one last exam and it'll be all gone in my mind.HAHAHA - why do skool's put up subjects in the curriculum when students arent even interested in taking it? I kno most of you prolly agree with me.I'd prolly take Physics if im taking Engineering classes or Math if i take Accounting.HAHAHA either way you look at it,it's useful yet stressful.

Aside from that,life's been good.Im not having problems no more.A1H1N1 (swine flu) aint gotten here in the Philippines and we're absolutely free from that and i thank God for that.Girls are handy :) LOL.Weather's still getting hotter and hotter and f*ckk the global warming (and people themselves not having concern about it-im afraid im one of them but im taking responsibilty now hahaha weird).It's raining sometimes cuz it'll b fckk if it's all the time.I miss my cousins and i gotta see them before summer break ends :(

thats a wrap guys.
Stay tune for more.

-GINPEEEEEEE