Finally..

Physics exam is finally OVER,thank goodness.LOL and it wasnt hard at all (talkin about alot of sources to cheat).Im a bad student i kno! But it was freakin hard like my head was spinning round and round solving problems by myself and i couldnt even get the right asnwers so i got answers from the people around.And i kno-100% sure everybody else did except for the few smart ones which we call 'sources' LMAO. So for now,i just wish i passed it,not jus the exams but the whole grade.And i wont b retaking it cuz it'd absolutely suckkkkk.

Today's been a stressful day for me after hearing news about something i wanted that i couldnt have for now.But thats a no big deal tho.I kno i can have it.Skool's gooood,one last exam this Sunday and summer classes will be finally over.Met up with JC,Nin,Mav last night and it was awesome.Havent seen them in like 9827394874 years,JK.I still have to see Fred tho,and Kevin and the rest of the group.Man, i hella miss my homies.

PEACES.
-Gin