Late Night Thoughts

I'll be honest - Im not sure if I could still keep up with my studies now that I only have barely half a month remaining until my exam. I dont wanna be anxious but thinking about how fast time goes by is really freaking me out. It's normal, isnt it? I mean, for those who've gone through the same situation, tell me, have you felt like time wasnt enough for you and you just feel overloaded with stuff that dont even make sense? Cuz that's what Im feeling right now. Im pretty much preoccupied with things that shouldnt bother me in the first place.

Whats weird is that IDK if Im feeling pressured or not. Im confused. I rant out about how not ready I am but I dont even take responsibility for it. I always tell myself to study but I end up doing unnecessary things like watching TV and spending hours in front of the computer. And I guess the temptation of going out and hanging out with friends makes it even worse! Nevertheless, I still cant motivate my own self and maybe.. just maybe. I need someone to really push me to the point where I realize that this is a do or die thing. Ohmygod writing this blog isnt even helping cuz Im wasting minutes which is supposed to be alloted for my study time.

I need to find time and look for myself. Look for the old Al Gene that perseveres and motivates his own self. Im motivated its just that.. It isnt enough..