Tired

It came to the point where I dont enjoy work anymore. I cant get up at 2a everyday and expect a fully energized body throughout the day. I know this kind of job isnt strange anymore. People wake up at the break of dawn and get ready for work and idk if they're used to it but im not. I've been in this company for 5 months now and as much as I try to keep my body adjusted in this transition, I just cant. There are times that Im really in the mood for work (dont get me wrong, I render RD OT sometimes but only because I couldnt sleep no matter how hard I try to). I wish work comes handy like that, where you can just go there only cuz you cant sleep or you're in the mood and still get paid equally.

I've heard people saying that they want to resign blah blah blah but they end up staying for another month and another month and another month cuz they know they couldnt find a company that pays a big amount of money by just sitting in front of computer. The job isnt hard. I could even navigate on computers with my eyes closed (it's just an ideom lol). Point is, I just couldnt adjust. People are nice (so dont think theyre the reason why im writing this) but schedules arent.

Maybe I should give this a shot for a month or two and see how this goes. Seriously tho, you only sit in front of computer, clicking and typing stuff and get paid. I kinda like the way how it works.. Only if the schedule given is within my desired timeframes. Lol