I Am Not A Coffee Person

I grew up without so much interest in coffee. I remember when I was in gradeschool/highschool, I didn't like the taste of coffee at all. I found it nasty. When I got to college, junior yr specifically, I discovered the benefits of drinking coffee but I still don't drink it on a daily basis. I drank coffee occasionally at that time until I reached senior yr where almost every break, me and my classmates would go to Kenzi/Bamboo Orange just to grab a cup.

Last week, I was on my 3-11 shift and I drank coffee just to get through the night. I had my first cup at around 3 and the second one was at 5. I felt weird at those moments. And then my last cup was at 9. (The cups are free actually, straight from the machine lol) as I drank from my last cup, I started to palpitate. I didn't even finish my coffee, I felt like I was gonna collapse. My legs started to feel weird and they were shaking! Before I could even finish my cup, I threw it out. At that time, I just remember the remedy for intoxication, and that's to drink plenty of water. Few minutes after I did it, I felt good. I was back on track! But I swear, it didn't feel good at all!

I guess my tolerance on coffee/caffeine isn't that high enough for me to stand 3 cups a day. If ever I need to drink coffee, like NEED, a cup or two would be enough.