Lately things just have been going good. I’m not worrying about anyone else but myself right now and it feels amazing. I’m starting to have a mentality that not everyone is gonna be here all the time and that some people are just temporary and i have to accept that. You’re either w/ me or without me and I’m starting not to care about anyone anymore just bc I’m starting to see the true colors of people. I can’t keep worrying and looking out for people when i don’t even realize that I’ve been doing things for others and not for myself. How am i gonna be happy when I’m not even completely content with myself. I’m just starting to accept the fact that senior year is coming to an end and i’m really starting to see who’s worth my time, who are actually my friends, &who’s actually here for me and aren’t just asking whats wrong cause their curious. The type of people i need in my life are pull through w/ what they’re gonna do. I need people who are gonna be honest with me and not sugar coat things when i ask for advice. And lately, there’s only been like 4 people who have done just that. But it’s gooood, I’d rather have 4 real friends than 20 fake ones.

After tonight i realized i’m really blessed to have friends who put a little adventure in my life. It was a good time.